Sunday, January 3, 2010

Natural Remedies For Ed Gingko Biloba Vs. Ginseng For ...errrrr... "improved Male Performance"?

Gingko Biloba vs. Ginseng for ...errrrr... "improved male performance"? - natural remedies for ed

Then I read somewhere that gingko biloba and ginseng may improve blood flow in the oh-so-important intimate moments. I'm not worried about ED, but after a long day or when the nerves come into play, I find I need a boost.

Who knows which of these herbs is best? What dose and how long before the intimacy that I bring with me?

Resources or, if there are other, more intuitive to me?

2 comments:

RoughY said...

Achieve Gingko Biloba works by relaxing the arteries of the brain, allowing more blood) with glucose (food for cells, brain cells and can certainly work well, because I do not think that gingko biloba can increase sexual desire (libido). Ginseng has the same functions as the gingko biloba.

I prefer to multivatamins or supplements to take, have fewer side effects than manufactured drugs. And, of course, safer. And do not forget to ask a doctor, take medications, these drugs can cause severe damage if they put in the wrong dosage.

I hope I've helped ... ;)

Tyson boy's dad said...

Gingko Biloba is more memory with things (helps the brain to play a greater role) Ginseng is more for energy. So I think that helps ginseng.
However, I am a big fan of natural resources in general, I'm sure both work.

Post a Comment